01. CIRCULATION SERVICE/ISSUE-RETURN SERVICE. The library provides lending of books and allied reading material to students and staff members.
02. BOOK LOCATION SERVICES: It is to help users in locating and getting their desired books and other reading material in the library.
03. REFERENCE SERVICE. It is to assist users in getting their required information. Library has a separate reference collection consisting of Encyclopaedias, Dictionaries, Who's Who, Atlases, Maps, Year Book etc. The staff also assist in Use of Information Resources and services, OPAC Search, Access of E resource, Journals etc.
04. CURRENT AWARENESS SERVICE: This service is named as
New Arrival Display Service: Every fortnight selected books newly added to the library are displayed on the New Arrivals Display before they are released for loan. In addition to this, the jackets of some of the selected books are displayed prominently on a bulletin board near the entrance. The purpose is to bring the newly added books to the notice of users.
Journal Content Alert Service: The Journal content page are scanned and sent to the faculty members.
05. SERVICE FOR THE PWD STUDENTS. The library has 02 system enabled with screen reading software i.e. NVDA dedicated for PWD students.
06. REPROGRAPHIC SERVICE: Xeroxing of few pages of booksfor academic purpose, articles, research papers from journals are also available subject to copyright act. This service is for staff members and students of the College only.
07. OPEN ACCESS: The members have the privilege of open access to the bookshelves and freedom to browse the books, journals and other reading material during the Library Working Hours
08. OPAC (ONLINE PUBLIC ACCESS CATALOGUE) SERVICE OPAC provides information about the library collection. Users can search for an item of their choice in library holdings by Title, Author, Subject, Keyword etc. 02 OPAC terminals are available in the library in the stack area and 02 OPAC terminal in the reading room.
09. ELECTRONIC SERVICES In the library web centre Eight Computers have been placed for users for accessing Internet,DULS E-Journals, E Books, NLIST, DELNET etc. The electronic service is of two types
Library users can access e-Journals and e-books in the Library which are subscribed by the Delhi University Library system through Delhi-University-Wide- Network.
Library users can access e-Journals and e-books in the Library as well as elsewhere outside the Library through N-LIST programme and DELNET Services
10. INTER LIBRARY LOAN SERVICE User can get books, e articles etc on Inter library Loan through DELNET service. The library has DELNET membership.
11. USERS ORIENTATION & EDUCATION PROGRAM On the First day of the academic session, the general orientation of the library is provided to students. Later on the Library organises orientation of library resources and services Course Wise at the beginning of the new session every year.