Coordinator: Dr. Kanchan Batra
College provides good medical facilities to the students and staff. A well maintained medical room with bed, wheel chair, screen, weighing machine, sphygmomanometer, steamer and good quality of medicines is located in TRI block. A doctor comes on alternate days in a week. Doctor is available for the students and staff for their minor complaints from 10:00am to 1:00 pm
Convener: Dr. Shanuja Beri
The counselling facility aims to mobilize all the available resources of the college or home for satisfaction of the vocational, educational and socio-personal needs of the students. Its objective is also to help students develop, optimize and utilize their skills and correct the sources of their weaknesses and to improve the standard of education.
- Counsellor Ms. Namrata Punia is available for 3 days a week , Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon. She is available in the Medical Room in the TRI Block.
- Register of counseling is being maintained by the Counsellor
- WUS form is available in the Office (AO) as well as is being made available on the website.
- Four sanitary vending machines are available in the College premises.
- Ms. Punia also visited the classrooms to appraise and create awareness of the presence of a counsellor and the guidance that can be provided by her for the students benefit. The students are also provided slots in their timetable to be able to visit the Counsellor with their problems.