Research & Innovation
Convener Dr. Punita Verma Co-Convener Dr. Nivedita Giri
A Research Committee has been constituted by the college for the year 2018-2019.
The goals of the committee are:
- To develop an atmosphere of research in every department of the college and to encourage the faculty members to organize and participate in Seminars/ Conferences/ Workshops.
- To provide a Research Policy for the College and formulate guidelines to carry out various objectives of the Research Council.
- To consolidate information on faculty research projects funded by the University under various schemes and information on Research funded by sources outside the University
- To administer various grants and fellowships under schemes accepted by the University and to guide interested faculty members to write project proposals and encourage them to pursue such projects with the funding agencies like UGC, DST-DBT, ICSSR, CSIR and ICHR etc.
- In the academic session 2018-19 Kalindi College has undertaken some important projects through its various departments.
- One such project expects to highlight the problems related to menstrual health and hygiene especially in the usage of Sanitary napkins. It also aims to provide awareness among the women about the benefits of using them. Also, some solutions would be suggested to overcome the problems.
|Code of Ethics|